We work closely with our clients at every stage …
First of all, we aim to establish the visual identity of the brand (classical, modern, corporate, creative etc). At this stage, if possible, it is useful to see examples of logo types that capture the sort of feel the client is aiming for. Sometimes the logo needs to follow existing branding, which gives us a clear direction from the outset. Brand colours have a strong bearing on design, so it is preferable to discuss the brand palette at this initial stage.
The conceptual and development stages …
We come up with two or three sketches. From these, the client can choose the preferred direction, and we will begin refining the concept until we achieve the desired result. Once the logo design is complete, it is ready for use across all media formats, including website, stationery, signage, flyers, posters, vehicle graphics, decals, labels, packaging etc. We can supply the logo in any file format required.
Delivered to the client:
- Vector-based source file scalable to any size without loss of resolution or quality (i.e; AI or EPS).
- Print ready files (CMYK – 300 DPI) – JPEG, PSD (Photoshop), Bitmap, PNG, EPS and more.
- Web ready files (RGB – 72 DPI) JPEG, PSD (Photoshop), Bitmap, TIFF, PNG, EPS and more.
- Logo Manual: handbook of palettes, fonts, custom typeface details, print specs & general usage.
- Copyright ownership to the final & approved logo design.*
* does not include conceptual designs prior to final approved design.
Developing your brand … Logo Design Norwich
A logo is only one component of what constitutes a brand. For more information on the other aspects of branding and brand management, read about our approach on the Branding Page , or make an enquiry using our form on the Contact Page.